Sunday, December 1, 2013

Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake Recipe


Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Makes: 12 Servings

Ingredients:
- 1 Box (16.5oz) of Chocolate Cake mix
- 1 Cup of Hellmann's or Best Foods' Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup of Water
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp. of Ground Cinnamon (Optional)

Instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease and lightly flour two 9" round cake pans; set aside.

2. Beat cake mix, Hellman's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, water, eggs, and cinnamon for 30 seconds in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally for 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pans.

3. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in both centers comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. remove cakes from pans and let them cool completely. Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar or fill and frost.

I have made this recipe several times over the years and I love it! I do not think it matters what type of Mayonnaise that you use but I went with the two that I am most familiar with. Trust me when I say that once you try out this recipe, it will become a favorite for many years to come.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment