Saturday, January 9, 2016

Update!


Hi Guys!

I can't believe it's been nearly a year since I updated this blog and for that I apologize! I never wanted to abandon this blog the way that I have but it wasn't my intention to do so. But life got in the way and then one thing and another happened.

But now that things have finally settled down, I want to get back to posting recipes that I want to share with others; whether I find them in magazines or not. I also want to do something that I want to refer to as 'Drink of the Month' as I found an article in a magazine that gives out a Drink recipe for each month.

Now I want to be clear that I don't claim any of these recipes as my own as I hold no claim to them at all and they belong to their original author. If the recipe that I post is connected with anyone's name then I will give them full credit for the recipe. All I want to do is share these recipes with others and I just want others to have a chance to try these delicious recipes!

That being said, I will be posting some recipes that can be used for the upcoming Super Bowl, so I will be posting these recipes up rather quickly as the Super Bowl is hurriedly coming up on us; so I want people to be prepared for it!

Until Next Time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment