Monday, January 5, 2015

Update...


Oh wow, it's been so long since I've written on this blog. I'll be honest, life pretty much had me swamped in 2014 but now things have seemed to have calmed down a lot which means that not only do I feel like I can breathe easily again but that I want to start back writing on this blog.

I will also admit that I have found myself rather uninspired when it came to this blog but today inspiration seem to hit me...well it came in the mail if I am to honest.

Today I received my first Redbook Magazine of the year. Now I know that many people are either subscribed to Redbook or they buy it from a magazine rack. But I also know that there are people that its either not available to them for some reason or they don't see the use in buying a magazine just for one article or two.

As I was reading my Redbook this morning, I noted some delicious looking recipes that have caught my eye. Healthy recipes at that, which since its the start of 2015 I'm sure everyone is looking to get healthy in one way or another, me included. So I thought that I would share these recipes with anyone who is interested in them. Along with the recipes, there are a few tips in order to help you stay healthy through the year and I will be sharing these as well.

I also want to say that I will not be taking claim for any of these recipes and tips and I will be including the owner/writer of the article/writer in every post so that they are given complete credit. Now I will be trying out these recipes on my own as well in the days to come but I really wanted to share them with my readers, especially those in other countries who might not can get Redbook so easily as I can.

So be prepared for the next few posts in the days to come. Also I am thinking about doing a Diabetic friendly recipe series on here as well and I would love to hear back from my readers to see if they are interested in seeing these recipes so please feel free to leave a comment on any of these recipes if you would like me to start posting Diabetic friendly recipes as I can speak from first hand experience how difficult it is to cook for a diabetic as my grandfather is one.

Until next time!
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment