Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Welcome!



Welcome to my food blog.

As you've seen from the description, this blog will mostly deal with Asian Food/Recipes. This is because I have a deep love for the Asian culture and I love their recipes.
In this blog, I will be posting some of my all time favorite Asian Recipes, as well as any Asian Food that I want to share with anyone who reads this blog. I will also be doing reviews of new recipes that I happen to come across and feel the urge to try them. I invite anyone who reads this blog to try these recipes for themselves and comment how they like them.
I will be the first to admit that I am not a professional chef but rather just a young woman who enjoys spending time in her kitchen preparing delicious Asian meals.
Also I would like it known that if anyone has a request on a recipe or a review for a recipe/food then please feel free to leave it in the comments. It doesn't matter if the recipe is Asian or not, I am willing to extend my palette.
So until the next post, Happy Eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment